Monday, February 2, 2009

The Science of Believing Things Kind of Really Fucking Suck

For some odd reason today, I'm unbelievably happy. Maybe it's because Coleen comes home from India on Wednesday. Maybe it's because it might snow and I might not have class. Maybe it's because I had a blast this weekend. Maybe it's because I finally like what I'm doing. Maybe it's because what I'm doing is going to pay me $56,201 right out of college. Maybe it's because I'm hopped up on caffeine right now.

I live a rather cynical life. I view the corrupt, hate the north face/ugg boot society while I myself own a north face jacket and ugg slippers. But I keep it real so I'm better than everyone else. I keep telling myself that. I've grown up believing that I should expect the worst and hope for the best. So, naturally, when I found out my roommate was headed home for the weekend, I thought this weekend was going to be hell. Not so. I spent the entire weekend with Toby and Chris, my two tall ass friends. Regardless, it was adventurous. Basically, what I decided definitively from this weekend comes down to this.

Bud Light> Naty Light> Any kind of hard liquor (sorry, bitches)

Right now, I'm not paying attention in Engineering Programming. Not because I dont understand. For once, it's because I do understand. Things seem to be looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment