Monday, February 16, 2009

Penn Dental School

This morning I'm sitting on the train on the way back to school, well aware I'm going to miss my 9:30 but certain I will be back for my sonofabitchmotherfucking physics test at 11:30. I'm ranting to Chaz about my disdain for Apple computers and the people who own them. He's not really agreeing, but not really disagreeing, mostly because I think he was half asleep. But I was ranting about how it's fucking stupid to have a computer that you cant right click and that you cant click my trusty CTRL-F for a quick find. But I can get over that. Granted, Apples look cool, but they cant do anything for an engineer, and as such, I'm partial. No, what really gets me is the people who own them think that they're better then you. But whatever, this is not the point of my story. Theres this girl sitting next to me wearing a lanyard that says "Penn Dental School" and I'm like hardy har har. She's studying for her Pathology exam today, looking at pictures of gross teeth infected with gingivitis, cavities, and shit I dont even know about. So his girl sitting next to me interrupts me and says, "You can click CTRL-F, you just click APPLE-F, oh and also you can right click, you just have to click INFO-CLICK. So, know, tell your girlfriend that." Ok, I'm about top rage:

1. I DONT WANT TO FUCKING CLICK APPLE-F IF I CAN FUCKING CLICK CTRL-F.
2. I'D RATHER FUCKING RIGHT CLICK THAN PRESS A FUCKING BUTTON.
3. YOU DONT INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND; JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A LOUSY FUCKING VALENTINES DAY STUDYING FOR PATHOLOGY DOESN'T MEAN MY GIRLFRIEND DID ANYTHING TO YOU.

I hope she failed her Patholgy test for being a condescending prick.
This is why I hate Apple owners.

1 comment: